TicketSmarter Phone Numbers and Emails

Legal
CCPA Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries
Is this your business?

TicketSmarter Customer Service Overview

• TicketSmarter Customer Service is rated at 2.4 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    89% phone 11% email
  • The best phone number to call TicketSmarter is 8332223651.

• The longest wait times are on Friday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 4 minutes.

• People call TicketSmarter mainly because of request for information, activation/ cancellation, shipping and delivery.

View full overview ›

TicketSmarter Customer Service Reviews

2.4 / 5
Poor
Sara B Tvy
Gave me great service when I had questions about my purchase but like all services of this kind they tack on all kinds of large service costs.
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
3.8

Gave great customer service when I had a question about my purchase. But like other services of this kind, they tack on all kinds of hugh fees and taxes.

I guess thats how they make their money. But a $34 ticket ends up costing over $50.

But I guess thats what you get for purchasing tickets from such services. But customer service was great!

Guest-4759326
Ticket questions
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I am disabled with an exceedingly rare brain disease and I called to find out what options might be available for ne & my best friend to attend one of the Tina Fey/Amy Poehler shows here in Portland OR as we are both HUGE fans but nobody ever answered the phone ?! Not good customer swrvice NOR appropriate customer service for those of us who are DISABLED. Terrible.

Summary of TicketSmarter Customer Service Calls

24% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call TicketSmarter?

Request for Information Question:

• “How to retrieve tickets”
  • “Order status is pending”
  • “I need to speak with the customer service”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I didn't receive my tickets. not in spam.”
  • “I didn't receive my tickets”
  • “I have not received my tickets yet”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Nashville Pete Davidson cancelled ? On Dec 29”
  • “Cancel tickets”
  • “Cancelation of concert”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Need refund”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Payment pending”
  • “Fradukant charge”
  • “Fraudulent tickets”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I cannot access my Sting Concert tickets for tonight”
  • “Get tickets”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I bought tickets and I thought I purchased the returnable option for $118 but I didn't”

Cards Question:

• “Bought tickets with my cash card then it said error but it went and took the money off my card I want my money back”

Account Question:

• “Logging in and getting paid for tickets”

Other Question:

• “My ticket”
  • “I can't retrieve my tickets.”
  • “Can not acessmy tickets”

Compare TicketSmarter To

1.5
Secure Tix
184 reviews
1.3
Do you have something to say about TicketSmarter? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup